With over 31 million American's suffering from back pain it is no wonder that:
1) Back Pain is the leading cause of disability
2) It is the biggest reason for missed work
3) It is the root of the biggest medical expense the Medicaid pays
4) Health Insurance companies believe it to be an epidemic
5) Billions of dollars are spent on surgeries, that have high likely hood ending up in Failed Back Syndrome
With all these facts it is no wonder many people are looking for a preventative back pain solution to keep from becoming a statistic and turning to the DBC America technology for lower back pain relief !
The technology has provided over 150,000 positive outcomes worldwide with
This technology is all natural and takes only 20 minutes 2-3 times a week!
Failed back surgery syndrome (also called FBSS, or failed back syndrome) is a misnomer, as it is not actually a syndrome - it is a very generalized term that is often used to describe the condition of patients who have not had a successful result with back surgery or spine surgery and have experienced continued pain after surgery. There is no equivalent term for failed back surgery syndrome in any other type of surgery (e.g. there is no failed cardiac surgery syndrome, failed knee surgery syndrome, etc.).